Reif für die Insel – eine Wanderwoche in Cornwall, Großbritannien
Aufgrund der Betreuung einer Englischen Wandergruppe durch unsere Ortsgruppe 2016 ist eine Beziehung entstanden, aufgrund derer wir einen Gegenbesuch in 2017 planten.
Diese Reise ist bereits ausgebucht !!!
What is included:
Transfer from Bristol Airport to Treloyhan Manor and return on day of departure. We have assumed that Bristol is the closet airport to St Ives in Cornwall that you can fly direct from.
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast for 7 nights with packed lunch on walking days.
Coachetravel on walking days to and from walks.
All walks lead by our experienced walks leaders. I have arranged for David Walker and his wife Jill to lead the walks for you. David & Jill were with us on the holiday in the Black Forest so you will already have met both David and Jill.
Proposed programme would be as follows:
- We will meet you at Bristol Airport for your coach transfer to Treloyhan Manor, St Ives. 3.5hrs
- Sunday Walk: Sennen Cove via Lands End to Porthcurno with time to visit Minnack Theatre if no production listed.
- Monday Walk: Harlyn Bay via Stepper Point to Padstow.
- Tuesday Walk: Kennack Sands via Cadgwith to Lizard Point and Lizard Village.
- Wednesday Free day: Explore St Ives and in the afternoon we will offer an optional ride on Train to Lelant Saltings and walk back to hotel on the coastal path via Carbis Bay.
- Thursday Walk: Mullion Cove via Loe Bar to Porthleven.
- Friday Walk: Morvah via Cape Cornwall to St. Just.